Beijing Toodudu E-commerce Co., Ltd
Tips: Before your using of any services on Toodudu.com, please read this statement carefully and be sure you wholly understand all the contents. As customer of Toodudu.com you may choose not to access the site at all, but once you do access any part of it, your fully approval to this statement will be considered as given.
Toodudu platform is an E-commerce (Cross-border E-commerce included) trading platform operated by Beijing Toodudu E-commerce Co., Ltd, the domain name is www.toodudu.com (other related domain names included).
First: Collection of Information
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account:
1."Registration Information"may be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites;
2. In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the Sites, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Sites.
3. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Sites. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Sites
4. From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address ("Event Information").
5. We record and retain records of users' buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
6. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, Event Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business data (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
7. It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
Second: Use of Personal Data
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity;
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites;
3. processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration;
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites and processing your transactions on the Sites;
6. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Sites, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Third: Disclosure of Personal Data
You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Toodudu entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data on conditions:
1.We may provide your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us and/or other affiliated companies of the Toodudu to assist us with providing you with our services;
2.We may provide related information to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for purpose resolving legal disputes.
3.We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
4.We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the Sites to be completed.
Forth: Right to Access Personal Data
Under the applicable laws, you have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction of the information.In accordance with the applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
1. Access your Registration Information or Account Information so you do not have to re-enter it;
2. Gather statistical information about usage by users;
3. Research visiting patterns and help target advertisements based on user interests;
4. Assist our partners to track user visits to the Sites and process orders;
5. Track progress and participation in promotions.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Sites. If you choose, you can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on the Sites more often and certain features of the Sites may be unavailable.
Sixth: Security Measures
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.