Abstract：According to customs data, China imported 262,300 tons of titanium ore in August 2021, up 17.68% year-on-year and 4.63% YoY; the cumulative import of titanium ore from January to August 2021 was about 2,492,200 tons, up about 26.37% YoY and up about 520,000 tons in total from January to August 2020.
According to customs data, China imported 262,300 tons of titanium ore in August 2021, up 17.68% year-on-year and 4.63% YoY; the cumulative import of titanium ore from January to August 2021 was about 2,492,200 tons, up about 26.37% YoY and up about 520,000 tons in total from January to August 2020.
Among them, the top three countries in August titanium ore imports are: Mozambique, Norway, the United States; accounting for 43%, 10%, 10% of total imports, respectively.
According to customs data, China exported about 102,700 tons of titanium dioxide in August 2021, down 12.35% year-on-year and up 17.39% YoY; the cumulative exports from January to August 2021 were about 830,600 tons, up 7.91% YoY and up 60,900 tons from the cumulative exports from January to August 2020.
Among them, the top three countries of titanium dioxide exports: India, Turkey, Brazil; respectively, accounting for 11%, 6%, 6% of total exports.
In August 2021, China imported about 15,100 tons of titanium dioxide, an increase of 23.05% year-on-year, a decrease of 13.40%; January-August cumulative imports of about 129,900 tons, an increase of 24.39% year-on-year, compared with the January-August 2020 imports of about 25,500 tons.
The top three regions of titanium dioxide imports are: Taiwan, Australia and Mexico; accounting for 32%, 18% and 15% of total imports respectively.
August 2021 titanium sponge imports of about 649.8 tons, an increase of 627.58% year-on-year, a decrease of 50.62%; January-August cumulative imports of about 7135.9 tons, an increase of 102.60% last year, compared with the cumulative imports of 1-8 in 2020, an increase of about 3613.77 tons.
August 2021 titanium sponge exports 53.9 tons, an increase of 129.15% year-on-year, an increase of 26.83% YoY, compared to the cumulative exports from January to August 2020, an increase of 56.48%, the cumulative export growth of about 233.29 tons.
- 1On February 12th, Lomon billions and Guangxi Detian Chemical announced the price adjustment notice of titanium dioxide!
- 2Dawn Titanium,Haifengxin chemical and other enterprises increase the titanium dioxide price by 500 yuan / ton!
- 3Prospect analysis of global thermal insulation coatings
- 4Wanhua Chemical: Raise the listing price of aggregated MDI in China
- 5Lanzhou Institute of Chemicals Tower-type photothermal power generation high-temperature solar absorption coating research has made important progress
- 6Formlabs introduces a soft, highly elastic 3D printed elastomeric resin
- 7What is the difference between shell powder and lime powder?
- 8Titanium tetrachloride supply is tight
- 9Clariant will sell pigment business to streamline business portfolio
- 10Overview of the development of global plastics additives industry and analysis of competitive landscape