Abstract：PVC production and utilization rate analysis in September 2021
VC production analysis
PVC production analysis: September 2021 domestic PVC production 1,592,100 tons, down 14.38% from August, down 6.14% from last year; January-September cumulative production 16,866,500 tons.
PVC start rate statistics
The domestic PVC start-up rate in September 2021 was 71.72%, down 12.04% from July and 5.97% from last year.
- 1On February 12th, Lomon billions and Guangxi Detian Chemical announced the price adjustment notice of titanium dioxide!
- 2Dawn Titanium,Haifengxin chemical and other enterprises increase the titanium dioxide price by 500 yuan / ton!
- 3Prospect analysis of global thermal insulation coatings
- 4Wanhua Chemical: Raise the listing price of aggregated MDI in China
- 5Lanzhou Institute of Chemicals Tower-type photothermal power generation high-temperature solar absorption coating research has made important progress
- 6Formlabs introduces a soft, highly elastic 3D printed elastomeric resin
- 7What is the difference between shell powder and lime powder?
- 8Titanium tetrachloride supply is tight
- 9Clariant will sell pigment business to streamline business portfolio
- 10Overview of the development of global plastics additives industry and analysis of competitive landscape