Abstract：Import and export analysis of China's titanium mine market in the third quarter
Import and export data analysis
According to customs data show that from January to September 2021, China's imports of titanium ore accumulated about 2,843,100 tons, an increase of about 30.72% year-on-year, compared with the total amount of January-September 2020, an increase of about 668,200 tons. The total import of titanium ore in the third quarter is about 864,000 tons, the total import of titanium ore in the second quarter is about 952,100 tons, the total import of titanium ore in the first quarter is about 1,027,000 tons, the international titanium raw material market continues to be tight plus the epidemic affects the import of titanium ore back to the country is restricted, the amount of imported titanium ore in the third quarter has decreased; with the release of Vietnam's titanium ore quota and the improvement of foreign epidemic, the amount of imported titanium ore in the fourth quarter will increase.
2021 January-September total imports of the top three countries are Mozambique, Vietnam, Kenya; respectively, accounting for 36%, 12%, 8% of total imports; of which the largest increase in January-September countries for Mozambique increased by about 228,000 tons, followed by Vietnam increased by about 114,400 tons and Sri Lanka increased by about 70,600 tons.
- 1On February 12th, Lomon billions and Guangxi Detian Chemical announced the price adjustment notice of titanium dioxide!
- 2Dawn Titanium,Haifengxin chemical and other enterprises increase the titanium dioxide price by 500 yuan / ton!
- 3Prospect analysis of global thermal insulation coatings
- 4Wanhua Chemical: Raise the listing price of aggregated MDI in China
- 5Lanzhou Institute of Chemicals Tower-type photothermal power generation high-temperature solar absorption coating research has made important progress
- 6Formlabs introduces a soft, highly elastic 3D printed elastomeric resin
- 7What is the difference between shell powder and lime powder?
- 8Titanium tetrachloride supply is tight
- 9Clariant will sell pigment business to streamline business portfolio
- 10Overview of the development of global plastics additives industry and analysis of competitive landscape